I did not read these pages again (a long time now), but they might help, and
you may give us your opinion:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Handling+of+External+data
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Import+Data+Using+Apache+POI+api

Jacques

Le 12/12/2014 18:02, Adrian Crum a écrit :
The easiest way to use the tool is to import the CSV file into a specialized table to contain the data. After the import, invoke a service that processes the data in the table.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com