Hi List:
Sorry about the previous duplicate posts. Having some issues signing up for the list.

About ApacheCon 2015: I also submitted a proposal for a presentation titled "Apache OFBiz Top 10". The inspiration for this presentation can be found in a brochure I wrote (some time ago) based on the most common reasons my clients have chosen OFBiz.

You can download a free copy of the brochure on my website:

http://www.aesolves.com.

Make sure you scroll down the page to where the download buttons appear.

As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome:

rhoff...@aesolves.net

Best Regards,
Ruth Hoffman