Hi List:
Just a quick note:

I've submitted a few presentation suggestions on the Confluence site:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+track+@+Apachecon+US+2015+in+Texas,+Austin+-++April+13-17,+2015

For the "OFBiz Developer: From Zero- to- Hero" and Developer Training session(s) - should they be selected - I will draw upon the content from a week long, classroom based training session that I have successfully delivered on a number of occasions. (I recently updated the content to reflect release 13.x.)

If anyone is at all interested, I've pulled out all the slides (no narrative) and created a PDF that you can download here (free of charge):

http://www.aesolves.com/store/products/p_TR-0734-CL

Please refer any questions or comments to:

rhoff...@aesolves.net
or
http://www.aesolves.com/control/contact

Best Regards,