You need to consider several parts for prices:
Product prices, eg
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductPrices?productId=GZ-1000
Prices rules (optional)
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/FindProductPriceRules
Promotions (optional)
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/FindProductPromo
Tax Authorities http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/FindTaxAuthority https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model
Store (optional) , eg
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStore?productStoreId=9000
Provider prices, eg
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductSuppliers?productId=GZ-1000

There are more optionals (like agreements, etc.), but those are the necessary
basics.
Note that I far prefer to handle data in XML (easy to C/P) than using the UI,
but it's good to be acquainted to it also, and I must say safer...

You will need to take care of inventory also...

HTH

Jacques