No Jacques Le Roux without usage of this books i had understood many
modules but only accounting module giving lot of trouble to understand.
Especially General ledger part is very difficult to get. I am trying with
some data now. Anyway thanks for your references. Those books are not free
so costly.    .

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Ha! you might also considered books: https://cwiki.apache.org/
> confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 08/01/2015 14:37, Arjun Rajappan a écrit :
>
>  Thank you very much Jacquest Le Roux . Finally i found the way to do it. I
>> configured for one of my state in India successfully. And i got exactly
>> what i was looking for. Yes as you said we have work on so many areas in
>> application to do this.
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:
>>
>>  You need to consider several parts for prices:
>>> Product prices, eg http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/
>>> EditProductPrices?productId=GZ-1000
>>> Prices rules (optional) http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.
>>> apache.org/catalog/control/FindProductPriceRules
>>> Promotions (optional) http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.
>>> apache.org/catalog/control/
>>> FindProductPromo
>>> Tax Authorities http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/