Hi Everyone,

Accounting by its very nature is complex and elaborate. I would suggest
instead of creating a new component instead to do the following:
1- simplify the transaction processing screens and reports
2- move all the complexity into the setup screens (parameters) and reduce
menu entries.

So in essence, I think we can really simplify the accounting module by
hiding most stuff into the setup screens and not expose everything the way
we are doing it right now.

My 2 cents