Jacopo,

I have removed all new committers from the contributor's page.

Michael

Am 20.05.15 um 13:34 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
On May 20, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya
<ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

I went ahead and added all the new committers information here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/JoB2

Company and Country specific information may be wrong or outdated. In both
column I filled up information based on my knowledge and took references
from LinkedIn. So please feel free to update the information if it seems
wrong.
Please also remove your record from the contributors' page.

Thanks

Jacopo