From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2015 12:51:13 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] OFBiz Online Documentation

That sounds quite an interesting way Ron.
I also believe we should get rid of DocBook in favour of DITTA or maybe even
AsciiDoc (the last smart guy) as we already discussed at the bottom of
I also like the idea of separating the documentation from the project (Yippee
our 1st sub-project Ron ;) ).
Finally, like I said in OFBIZ-4941 I HATE CONFLUENCE, but also, like outlined
Sharan (damn can't find the link again), it has a lot of features,
notably when it comes to transform formats... and anyway it's our wiki
support...

Jacques