vs
Markdown https://github.github.com/github-flavored-markdown/sample_content.html

Jacques

Le 28/05/2015 13:24, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Another interesting opinion: http://www.neveruntilnow.com/asciidoctor/

Jacques

Le 28/05/2015 13:19, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
I'm still undecided on this, but I feel AsciiDoc is "slowly" gaining interest see http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=106&thread=361787 It's the same spirit than Json againt XML...Though Markdown is not XML, but Dita is. Also AsciiDoc offers a lot of export possibilities, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_document_markup_languages

Anyway we will need a community consensus...

Jacques

Le 28/05/2015 12:29, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hi Jacques and all,

If you want a simple documentation language then markdown comes to mind. It is simple, beautiful, mature and well supported in terms of tools and probably covers the 90% of cases needed by everyone. So throwing another suggestion in the mix.

Taher Alkhateeb

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2015 12:51:13 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] OFBiz Online Documentation

That sounds quite an interesting way Ron.
I also believe we should get rid of DocBook in favour of DITTA or maybe even
AsciiDoc (the last smart guy) as we already discussed at the bottom of
I also like the idea of separating the documentation from the project (Yippee
our 1st sub-project Ron ;) ).
Finally, like I said in OFBIZ-4941 I HATE CONFLUENCE, but also, like outlined
Sharan (damn can't find the link again), it has a lot of features,
notably when it comes to transform formats... and anyway it's our wiki
support...

Jacques