Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in the ofbiz world and I am so excited to take part in its development!

Right now, I would like to add the category feature in the blog component.

 * First, I thought to use the DataCategory table like this:

Content (parent) (Blog) => Content (Article) => DataResource => DataCategory

But the problem of this solution is that it does not allow us to link several categories per article.

 * Second, I tryed with the ContentPurpose table

Content (parent) (Blog) => Content (Article) => ContentPurpose => ContentPurposeType

With a ContentPurposeType : BLOG_CATEGORY

But the problem of this is the primary key of ContentPurpose which is composed of contentId and contentPurposeType, so we come back to the same problem.

How do you think I should manage article categories within the blog?

Looking at the ofbiz data model, the solution might be to store the categories in the ContentPurposeType table adding a "Parent" field within the table.

What do you think and how would you make this?

Thanks,

Antoine O