Hi,

Unfortunately you're right...

That could be an evolution to support several values for the same predicate id by adding the value in the primary key ?

Pierre

On 24/06/2015 17:44, Antoine Ouvrard wrote:
Hi Pierre,

Thank for details but for me this soluce is not possible because primary key ContentMetaData is composed by contentId and metaDataPredicateId.

Ok for one category but the second you will get an error "primarykey already exist" on ContentMetaData table.

So how you add several categories?

Antoine