Hello Sharan,

Thanks for the reply. I tested it as the way you suggested and it is
working.

Since there are two fields quantityOnHandTotal and availableToPromiseTotal
on the InventoryItem record, in scenarios such as defective product, I
would think that quantityOnHandTotal will still show whatever quantity (for
eg 10) and availableToPromiseTotal for that InventoryItem to be 0 if all 10
inventory items are defective.  That was what I had in mind when I asked
the question.

Anyway, thanks for getting my doubt solved.

Regards,
Dhananjay Katre
Director and Cofounder
vnnogile Solutions Private Limited