Hi,

Has a Jira issue created for this?

Le 02/09/2015 09:49, Sharan-F a écrit :
Hi Dhananjay

Looking at it again I think you are right.The quantity on hand should be the
same because this is just tells you how many of the product you have
whatever the status. The ATP should be zero because you can't promise any of
the defective products. So now, yes I do think it is a minor bug.

I did some extra testing using the inventory item variances (at the bottom
of the inventory item screen) where you can adjust the ATP and QOH .e.g. I
put in a -8 variance on the ATP and a zero variance on the QOH to get a ATP
= 0 and QOH=8.

I'd suggest you take a look through our Jira Issue tracker just in case this
issue has been previously reported but if not the please create a new Jira
Issue for it.

Thanks
Sharan