For what it's worth, I prefer Option B.  Consumers tend to seek
innovation from products themselves while expecting familiarity from the
product's web page navigation/design.

Is there any way to sneak the term "Entrepreneur" in there somewhere as
a sub-menu item?  Feature creep, yes, although I find that entrepreneurs
tend to become excited about a product when they see something at its
web site that makes them think "These people understand me and my dream."