From: "Sharan-F" <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 16 September, 2015 3:14:40 AM
Subject: Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback
Required

Hi Everyone

I’m still looking for some feedback on the revised website structure
proposal.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/New+Website+Structure+Based+on+Combined+Feedback

I was hoping to get some feedback in time to see if we could start doing
some work on the Website update for the Community Day on Saturday.

Thanks
Sharan