That's looking great, Sharan, thanks for the effort.

Does anyone like the idea of having one of those slideshow things as a
page header (right beneath the menu), sliding between images which
showcase the various items from the Solutions group?  I'm rather behind
the site development curve, so I don't know how far into the
architecture phase things are (e.g. Bootstrap or something similar?).

I agree that the Download option should be prominent, but also leave it
in its current menu position.  Offering surfers multiple ways to access
the download page is a good thing.

If you want to cram a ton of additional links into the footer (as per
Taher's latest suggestion), consider a drop-up menu which reflects the
functionality (if not the content) of the main menu.