+1

Jacques

Le 20/09/2015 04:46, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
+1
On 19/09/2015 8:09 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
Hi Sharan,

Thank you again for the excellent work, the structure keeps getting better and better. I
have a few more suggestions that are "nice to have":

- I think it would still be better to remove or reduce the menu items such as those in news and users and make that part of the page design and here is why:
- I think twitter feeds do not warrant their own full page. and I also don't
see a lot of difference between blog and press.
- you can create either a filter, a header, or a table to show users by
industry and even other categories inside the page.
- A lot of websites put lots of links into the footer area for lesser used links and as a form of secondary navigation. So we do not need to have everything that exists in the main menu necessarily.

so overall I would suggest that we always follow a "less is more" philosophy
and make new menu items where it is necessary and makes sense.

With that being said, great job and I don't see a problem with going with this
design immediately even without applying the above.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb