Hi,

I'm currently running a proof of concept on OFBiz web service integration
in order to be able to: create party group, party person, create orders,
register payments etc from external services (acting as clients to OFBiz).

I am using Apache CXF (JAXB) and am exposing the various services as SOAP
endpoints, mapping the WSDL as Java types.

I have managed to find and create parties in this way.

The problem I'm faced with is that e.g. the web service call storeOrder
(createOrder) for instance requires a List of orderItems. I have had a look
at the source code for creating a sales order (e.g.
test/SalesOrderTest.java) and it appears that the List type is a list of
GenericValue.

However, the WSDL does not document this type (GenericValue) anywhere and I
have no idea what its representation (in XML) might look like in order to
be able to make the call.

Does anyone else know how to provide e.g. orderItems to the
storeOrder/createOrder web service call? Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

P.S: Separately I notice that things like (eeval-) DynamicViewEntity,
PartyRole, RoleType (as returned by e.g. findParty) are not mapped in WSDL
either. Instead an "eeval-" type exists in the wsdl with wsdl annotations
suggesting that those should be defined by the ofbiz "module" (e.g. Party)
- however, this does not appear to be the case unless I missed something
somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
Morten Jensen