Hi Morten,

Thanks for the explanation. As you said that you followed the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+service+using+REST
as a guideline, did you also use the suggested Apache Wink solution or did
you go with the integrated Axis2 functionalities in OFBiz? Or did you use
anything else?

I can imagine that the wiki page mentioned as it was updated way back in
2010 for the last time.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*