Hello all,

I am evaluating OFBiz for implementing on a non-profit organization. We are
located in France and in other countries of Europe like England, Italy,
Spain, Holland and others. I heard that french accounting has its own
rules, different from internationally adopted ones. Soon, this weekend or
next week, i will have a former volunteer accounting colleague to evaluate
OFBiz's accounting module to see if it can work well with french rules to
possibly replace the current application, to profit from OFBiz integration.

Has anyone had experience with french accounting rules and OFBiz? Are there
any changes to be made to the base accounting module?

Thank you very much in advance,

Pedro