Hello,

This is a *foundation matter* because we already have an accounting
software in place for almost 10 years and the software looks good, ( i am
no expert on accounting matters ) it is Ciel Compta. I really need to be
sure about support / existing french accounting extensions ( even paid ) to
understand to what extent we can profit from OFBiz modules interaction or
to opt for integration with exiting solution.

Thanks for further help on this subject,

Pedro