From:"Deepak Dixit" <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date:Mon, 28 Dec, 2015 at 3:02 PM
Subject:Re: ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices

Which release are you using?

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Tiwonge Kawonga <yewokal...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

I am a new ofbiz user. I am trying to localise the currency to Malawi Kwacha.
When I make all necessary changes to ofbiz, the price is displayed with
currency ISO code (MWK) instead of currency symbol mk infront of price digits.
When I print checks (in pdf) ofbiz puts xx infront of price digits such as
xx89.00. I suspect that the malawi currency symbol might be missing in the
tables ofbiz uses to translate currency ISO code to currency symbol. I have
serched on Internet and found out that Malawi currency symbol is not included
in all the currency symbol tables I have seen so far. When I try to produce a
pdf invoice, here is the error that is produced: The Following Errors Occurred:
Unable to transform FO file: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content
of elements must consist of well-formed character data or
markup.javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content
of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.Any help will
be greatly appreciated.
RegardsTiwonge Kawonga