Looping In user's mailing list for the archive purpose.

Thanks Scott for sharing your thoughts on this and Jacques for quick fix :-)

I have added the user's mailing list in CC in my previous communication,
but don't know it doesn't deliver to mailing list, anyways achieving this
communication so this can help us in future :-)

- Best Regards

Swapnil M Mane
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> - *The global leader in
innovative enterprise commerce solutions **powered by Apache OFBiz.*
ApacheCon US 2015 Silver Sponsor
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2015/apachecon-north-america>
<http://about.me/swapnilmmane?promo=email_sig>

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 12:20 AM, Swapnil Mane <
swapnil.m...@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:

> Glad, we are able to help you.
> Have fun in using Apache OFBiz :-)
>

> - Best Regards
> Swapnil M Mane
> Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> - *The global leader in
> innovative enterprise commerce solutions **powered by Apache OFBiz.*
> ApacheCon US 2015 Silver Sponsor
> <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2015/apachecon-north-america>
> <http://about.me/swapnilmmane?promo=email_sig>
>

> On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 12:11 AM, Tiwonge Kawonga <tjeru...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, it has worked. I have added general correspondence to the purpose
>> of contact mechanism (postal address).
>>
>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
>> ------------------------------
>> *From*:"Swapnil Mane" <swapnil.m...@hotwaxsystems.com>
>> *Date*:Sat, 2 Jan, 2016 at 7:58 PM
>> *Subject*:Re: ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices
>>
>> Hello Tiwonge,
>>
>> It seems that there is some organizational data is missing.
>> Can you please verify that you have prepared contact data for company
>> party, here is example
>>
>> <ContactMech contactMechId="9000" contactMechTypeId="POSTAL_ADDRESS"/>
>>
>> <PartyContactMechPurpose partyId="Company" contactMechId="9000"
>> contactMechPurposeTypeId="GENERAL_LOCATION" fromDate="2000-01-01
>> 00:00:00.000"/>
>>
>> <PostalAddress contactMechId="9000" toName="Company XYZ" address1="2003
>> Open Blvd" city="Open City" postalCode="999999" countryGeoId="USA"
>> stateProvinceGeoId="CA" geoPointId="9000"/>
>>
>> I think your have created a party with id="Company", something like this
>> '<Party partyId="Company" partyTypeId="PARTY_GROUP"/>'
>>
>> As per the OFBiz code, it trying to access the 'countryGeoId' from the
>> 'PostalAddress' of the company party.
>>

>> - Best Regards
>>
>> Swapnil M Mane
>> Enterprise Software Engineer
>> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> - *The global leader in
>> innovative enterprise commerce solutions **powered by Apache OFBiz.*
>> ApacheCon US 2015 Silver Sponsor
>> <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2015/apachecon-north-america>
>> <http://about.me/swapnilmmane?promo=email_sig>
>>

>> On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 10:45 PM, 'Tiwonge Kawonga' via swapnil.mane <
>> swapnil.m...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here is part of log print out that may help you to help me.
>>> [component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderPrintScreens.xml#CompanyLogo]:
>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
>>> [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/CompanyHeader.groovy]:
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'countryGeoId' on null
>>> object. Rolling back transaction.
>>> 2016-01-02 18:26:57,719 |-0.0.0.0-8443-exec-8
>>> Calling transaction setRollbackOnly; this stack trace shows where this is
>>> happening:
>>> java.lang.Exception: Error rendering screen