发件人: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com]
发送时间: 2016年1月5日 22:08
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: Adrian Crum

Ouch, this is so strange, I can physically feel the pain :'(.
I never had the chance to met Adrian face to face but he was a friend in my
heart.
I'm so sad, it's really painful, it came as a surprise to me, Adrian was still
young
As others said, it's a big loss for the OFBiz community and the project!

Thanks Pierre for this information, if you have the opportunity please pass my
condolences to his family and friends

Jacques