In the PMC private ML Nicolas (Malin) suggested that we should do something
official in Adrian's memory.

>How to pay homage to Adrian for the hight work he did. So I ask you, do we
can/want/have the possibility to tribute him?
>It's possible regard to the ASF ? By Internet site, ofbiz release dedicate,
any other ideas ?
>I wish advise his family also by official condolences
(slightly modified by me to report here)

I proposed that at least we create a new section (hoping that it will not fill
too quickly :/ ) at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

For now I simply greyed Adrian's line and put a small comment.

Thoughts?

Le 05/01/2016 09:04, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi all,

With sadness in my heart I inform you that on January 1st Adrian Crum
passed away peacefully. Adrian was hospitalised in December of last year
due to suffering from a double pneumonia. He died while being kept sedated.

I wish his loved ones, relatives and friends strength in these difficult
times.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits