B2B

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Wheeler [mailto:rwhee...@artifact-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:07 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: OFBiz for the Textile Industry

I would suspect that the width is identified in the SKU.
54 inch white cotton is a different product from a 2 meter width of the
identical material.

You may want to ask if you have to keep track of dye lots within a single
product.

Is the prospect a B2B or B2C situation?

You may have to deal with lots of conversion between incoming material and
outgoing - bolt, rolls, yards, metres, pounds, kilograms to yards or metres,

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President