Good comments from all -- thanks.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 2:52 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: OFBiz for the Textile Industry

Hi Nick,

Besides of registering the EAN, SKU and other attributes association with the
product, also the GTIN is important. Textile B2B is nowadays more a global
business than it used to be. One also have to take into consideration that when
the textiles are applied in fashion collection changes can occur about a dozen
times per year, having an effect on the catalog and inventory of the textile
wholesaler. And yes, more and more is automated through UN/EDIFACT.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services