Hi Everyone

A reminder that the deadline for submissions for Apachecon NA 2016 is just
over a week away so we need to get things moving if we'd like to propose an
OFBiz track. Apachecon is a great opportunity to meetup and collaborate so
it would be good if we can maintain a place on their schedule. If you are
interested in presenting at Apachecon NA then please complete the details in
the table on the wiki so that we can track the potential and actual
submissions.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apachecon+NA+2016

Apachecon submissions can be made using the following link

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

And don't forget that if your presentation gets accepted then you get free
admission to Apachecon!

Thanks
Shaan