Hi Craig,

Take a look at the data loading tasks in README.md as it shows you
different data loading scenarios for different environments.

You can switch between two databases, but not the way you might recognize
it in Ruby on Rails or so. If the two databases are both embedded (Derby)
then you have to switch their folders manually in between restarts. If they
are standalone like postgres then you have to update entityengine.xml in
between restarts.

I hope that helps, good luck OFBizzing.

Taher Alkhateeb