Le 11/10/2016 à 23:59, Scott Gray a écrit :
I hope the committer who introduced this feature will take care of the
rest. Else maybe we should remove it...

Jacques I think you've been around long enough to know that a committer's
responsibility to a contribution doesn't extend to years of support.  If I
found a bug in your tarpit/ProtectedView code I wouldn't suddenly expect
you to fix it nor would I threaten to remove it.

Regards
Scott

Scott,

It was only a proposition, not even sure there is a bug. I see no Jira and I did not check. Funny that you evoke the tarpit/ProtectedView code, would you secretly want me to remove it? :)