That's interesting Pierre thanks. Could someone sufficiently interested please
create a Jira?

Jacques

Le 12/10/2016 à 19:52, Pierre Smits a écrit :
The reason why this is happening is because there is no check on whether
the party setup already exists. The function calls the
setupDefaultGeneralLedger service, which leads to the creation of the
PartyAcctgPreference record. This shouldn't be called when the first record
already exists.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <