At about line 400 of build.gradle, I've got:

if (project.hasProperty('dbPlatform')) {
  if (dbPlatform == 'D') {

Where is build.gradle finding dbPlatform declared?

My previous runtime issue (last week) was simply a dash instead of a colon in the relevant line runtime 'mysql:mysql-connector-java-5.1.40' doesn't work (dash after the word java) Not sure where I got that, but thanks Tahur -- your 1/15 email put me over the edge. However, OFBiz is still using derby, not MySQL.

I also went hunting through past threads and want to make sure... Is this:

https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML

still the latest and greatest documentation? I thought I remembered seeing a different quick start guide somewhere, but I can't find the link.