Yes, Pierre,

A vendor in ofbiz is not always used in the same manner. However i try to
think about to create a marketplace and their i need the role of vendor.
In ofbiz there can be connected one vendor per product. I have to extend
that to more different vendors per product. But ofbiz doesn't foresee
different prices of the same product offered by different vendors.
So there i have to think about to modify the logic.
I have to add a partyrole or party to the productprice entity. And modify
the calculateprice service.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba