yes Jacopo,

I will have a look. But a marketplace has besides vendors also suppliers
which delivers goods at purchase price for the marketplace company. Besides
that vendors delivers goods in less amounts via the marketplace at sales
prices with a commission to the marketplace company.
So it would be not good to not save the supplier functionality.
But perhaps i can copy a lot of the functionality of suppliers to the
vendors functionality.

Thanks for the hint . I will investigate it in every case.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes