Do you want to actively send out events to another system or will the external system request information from your OFBiz instance?

Michael

Am 20.02.17 um 10:01 schrieb Milan Agatonovic:
Thank you, the external system (event receiver) can support anything,
simply because it still doesn't exist :)
I am looking for the easiest, least to code at ofbiz end, preferably
"enable by configuration" way where the "aggregated view / event" will be
sent out.
Any example out there?