@Pierre
Thats pretty much what we did. Will check out that page later.

@Milan
As I do not know what exactly your plan it is hard to help you.
The OFBiz-Way would be to use the Serviceengine to connect to anything
outside like an JMX Broker.
You can define your own engine in the serviceengine.xml like '<engine
name="jms" class="org.ofbiz.service.jms.JmsServiceEngine"/>'
and define the service like (common/services_test.xml)
<service name="testJMSQueue" engine="jms" location="serviceMessenger"
invoke="testScv">...

Distributed Cache Clear uses the same mechanism:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Distributed+Entity+Cache+Clear+(DCC)+Mechanism