Hello,

I have an of biz installation and it is used daily for accounting and other things, however I am having to restart the server every week to keep the performance at an acceptable speed. my environment is java 1.8 and the server has 4 GB RAM with 2 core processor. I have noticed that the performance decreases with time. I start the server with gradle and the background option.

Any Ideas why this is happening?

--
Bahaaldin Al-amood
IQ Tel: +964 (0) 780 926 2103

Arc Digital Solutions and Consultancy
www.arcdsc.com

This message contains information that may be confidential
and privileged to Arc digital Solutions and Consultancy, its partners, or
customers.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee),
you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message
or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please so advise the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.