Dear Taher,

Thanks that helped, it is much faster now. I will report back in a week to see if the performance degrades or not after that. thanks again

On 3/17/2017 8:31 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
Hi Bahaa,

It's hard to tell without looking at some details. Did you perform any kind of production optimization as mentioned in [1]?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide