Hi,

I'm sure you are correct on this, I need to add facilityId MyRetailStore...I
have facilityId Company with a retail store type, but this is not the same (and
editing facilityId from MyRetailStore to Company does not help). I used the
setup app originally on the seeded (but not data demo added) instance to add
Company, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where a new facility other
than the original Company is added...apparently this is not from the facility
function of the setup application (I can edit "Company" ID, but I can't add
more facilities).

Is this a case of my needing to think about adding ID MyRetailStore as
something other than a facility in the setup application? E.G., some sub-menu
of Company setup?

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----From: Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>To:
user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 07:02:50 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
WebPOS Setup

HI Dan,

Please ensure that there also is a:<Facility facilityId="MyRetailStore" />
uploaded prior to uploading thedata regarding terminals,

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplacehttp://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/