Guys, If you can please save me from this SPAM

I am not an outlook user, now how i get out of this mailing list. I am
using IBM notes client, Please help

Best Regards
Varun Kothari
Business Development Manager -
Alliance & Technology Unit (ATU)
Follow me on KNOME: https://knome.ultimatix.net/u/varun.kothari
Tata Consultancy Services
Plot No. A-44 & A-45,Ground,1st to 5th Floor & 10th floor
Block - C & D, Sector - 62
Noida - 201 309,Up
India
Cell:- +91-9810535773