Hi community,

I have been using ofbiz 16.11 (latest release) with derby for quite some time.
Few days ago I started trying to migrate db from derby to mysql. I installed
mysql 5.7 made the changes in my.ini (I am on windows 10, though I tried same
on *nix machines with same error). I also created three dbs named ofbiz,
ofbiztenant and ofbizolap and three users with same name and same password.

For changes in entityengine.xml, I copy/pasted everything(mysql datasources and
delegators) from this
guide<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+migrate+OFBiz+from+Derby+to+MySQL+database>.
 I have also put mysql-java-connector-6.0.6 in /framework/entity/lib/jdbc and
added the same as runtime dependency in build.gradle.

After doing all this when I run 'gradlew cleanAll loadDefault', I get the
following errors

|E| The declared group name org.apache.ofbiz.olap has no corresponding
group-map in entityengine.xml

and the following stacktrace

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
~[?:1.8.0_121]
~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.DelegatorFactory.getDelegator(DelegatorFactory.java:44)
[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entityext.data.EntityDataLoadContainer.loadContainer(EntityDataLoadContainer.java:283)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entityext.data.EntityDataLoadContainer.start(EntityDataLoadContainer.java:246)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.startLoadedContainers(ContainerLoader.java:155)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:80)
[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.StartupControlPanel.loadStartupLoaders(StartupControlPanel.java:240)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.StartupControlPanel.start(StartupControlPanel.java:71)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:84) [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getEntityFieldType(GenericDelegator.java:566)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.model.ModelEntityChecker.checkEntities(ModelEntityChecker.java:111)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.<init>(GenericDelegator.java:229)
~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.DelegatorFactoryImpl.getInstance(DelegatorFactoryImpl.java:34)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.DelegatorFactoryImpl.getInstance(DelegatorFactoryImpl.java:25)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.UtilObject.getObjectFromFactory(UtilObject.java:201)
~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.DelegatorFactory$DelegatorConfigurable.call(DelegatorFactory.java:83)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.DelegatorFactory$DelegatorConfigurable.call(DelegatorFactory.java:74)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
~[?:1.8.0_121]
~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
 ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
 ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

I have no idea what I have done wrong? Please guide me in right direction

Regards
Adeel