Hi Muhammad Adeel,

I tried connecting MySQL DB with OFBiz 16.11 and it worked without any
issues.
While copying and pasting details from the mentioned document, please be
careful that group name has been updated in 16.11, not a major change but
addition of apache. So it changed as:

org.ofbiz ==> org.apache.ofbiz

*org.ofbiz.olap ==> org.apache*.ofbiz.olap

*org.ofbiz.tenant ==> org.apache*.ofbiz.tenant

Here is a tutorial video on OFBiz YouTube channel that can help you
with this setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzmv0DCC5N4

Regarding adding connector jar, follow the instructions about adding
build dependency mentioned in the video. You can also add db jar
dependency in your OFBiz build.xml file, In video it has been
demonstrated by adding this dependency in custom component build.xml.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems