Hi,

I might be wrong, but I think you're trying to do this the hard way. The
problem is really simple in that you have some missing data that is not

1- Copy the XML data file contents
2- Paste it into the XML data import window (i.e.
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/EntityImport)
3- Click Import Text
4- Observe error message (it will tell you which foreign key is violated
and how)
5- fix the data accordingly
6- Repeat 1 to 5 as needed

That would be much faster and easier than going down to the SQL level to
try to investigate. I recommend that you use the entity engine to your
advantage instead of bypassing it completely.

HTH