Hi Daniel,

are you working with trunk? If yes, please update your sandbox.

We have renamed specialpurpose to plugins, it seems you are not completely up to date. So your class has to reside in

../plugins/ofbizDemo/src/com/companyname/ofbizdemo/services/OfbizDemoServices.java

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de