Hello Jacques,

Thanks for your response. I am using Trunk which in my knowledge is the
latest version and its webpos component.

I can't find void and post void functions so need to know if there is any
other term used in OFBiz for them.

Thanks!

On 18 Aug 2017 13:25, "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>