Hi Rishi ,

Firstly , Thanks for the response.

There in total 36 Demo Data files.
If i delete records in some xml and there is a (fkey) reference to
the deleted record in some other xml how does the system behave ?

lets consider  the id "DemoSupplier" which is present in PartyDemoData.xml
as well as  DemoPaymentsInvoices.xml

$  grep DemoSupplier `cat list`

*./party/data/PartyDemoData.**xml:  *  <Party partyId="DemoSupplier"
statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"/>
*./accounting/data/**DemoPaymentsInvoices.xml: *   <AcctgTransEntry
acctgTransId="8005" acctgTransEntrySeqId="00002"
acctgTransEntryTypeId="_NA_" partyId="DemoSupplier"
roleTypeId="BILL_FROM_VENDOR" glAccountTypeId="ACCOUNTS_PAYABLE"
glAccountId="210000" organizationPartyId="Company" amount="33.99"
currencyUomId="USD" origAmount="33.99" origCurrencyUomId="USD"
debitCreditFlag="C" reconcileStatusId="AES_NOT_RECONCILED"/>

suppose i delete DemoSupplier from PartyData and forget to delete in
DemoPaymentsInvoices , will it not
be an issue ?

I still feel an enduser should be able/allowed to bring the instance to a
usable form starting from seed,seed-initial (
which are maintained along with code)

In my case certain functions of the software were failing in doing so which
is the reason i took the other route.

Regds
mallah.