+1

Probably the same topic worded differently:

----- Original Message -----From: Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>To: user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Fri, 25 Aug 2017
08:56:20 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: creating new facility in Ofbiz

+1

Jacques

Le 25/08/2017 &agrave; 10:36, Rishi Solanki a &eacute;crit :>> I still feel an
enduser should be able/allowed to bring the instance to a>> usable form
starting from seed,seed-initial (>> which are maintained along with code)>>>
Big +1 for this, and it should work how you are expecting. I remember> Sharan
Foga also faced similar issue in past.>> Community, I feel we should proceed to
fix the behavior mentioned here. I> completely agree on seed and seed-initial
data should be enough to bring> the instance usable. Please let me know if
agree then will log jira ticket> for the same. Thanks!>>