Rajesh ,

To get access to Jira simply subscribe, for details see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Jacqueq

Le 25/08/2017 à 14:51, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :
Thanks Stimits ,

for pointing out the JIRA issue . I feel its the same issue. It will be
nice if the issue is upvoted in JIRA .
The same issue is manifesting in different forms and i feel would mostly
affect newbies.
I would definitely upvote it once i have access there.

regds
mallah.