When trying to make a vendor credit I get the following error

The Following Errors Occurred:
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service
[setPaymentStatus] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction,
was rolled back instead because of: Error in Service [postPaymentToGl]:
Offsetting GL account for payment type VENDOR_CREDIT_RCPT of
organization Company has not been configured.)

On Vendor Credit it does not give you the ability to apply the credit to
a vendor invoice which would be the offsetting transaction.  The GL
account would be determined by the vendor.  Am I missing something or am
I not using Vendor Credit payment type correctly?

Thanks,

James