Thanks for the response.  That is Vendor Payment.  What about a Vendor
Credit on account?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Payment Type Vendor Credit Error
From: Arun Patidar <arun.pati...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Fri, September 22, 2017 10:11 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: arunpati...@apache.org

Hello James,

I am able to apply Vendor Payment on Purchase Invoice. Followed steps on
demo-trunk[1] instance as below:

1) Created a Vendor Payment for a supplier of amount $1500
2) Created a Purchase Invoice with an item of cost $1500
3) Approved Invoice

Result: Existing Vendor Payment auto applied on the invoice.

[1] https://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/main

--
Thanks & Regards
---